JEE Main is one of the most valuable engineering entrance exam. For students preparing for Main, here are some tips that can help you sail through the last 15 days:
Ideas for Preparation:
- Don't depend fully on coaching for your result. We should focus on self-study.
- In the last week before the exam ,try to focus on those topics that have more weightage in the exam.
- Try to solve all the previous 5 years’ question papers so that you will get an idea of the type of the questions asked.
- Try to understand the concepts instead of solving each question so that you can cover more topics in lesser time.
Managing your time as per your schedule:
- Time is the most valuable thing during exam, hence don't waste your time on the questions which you don’t understand. Just mark them and go ahead.
- Make targets to complete a particular subject in a fixed time.
- Read all the questions carefully once so that you do not have to read them again and again. This will definitely save your time.
- Start with chemistry and try to complete it within 30 minutes.
- “Chemistry” is the most scoring subject so try to solve chemistry first.
- Try to be accurate and correct while attempting a question.
- After solving previous year’s question papers, you will get to know which topics are important and how much time you have to give them for preparing.
plan your revision:
- While studying, note down important formulas and points so that you can read them quickly in the last time and this quick revision will help you a lot.
- Don’t go for full book reading during revision.
- Make some useful tricks to remember the concept
Managing 12th along with JEE:
- Both JEE Main and 12th boards require physics, chemistry and mathematics. You just have to put on a little extra effort on the language subjects.
- 12th score is not much important nowadays. Just focus on getting a respectable score in 12th and put your main target onto clearing the JEE Main.