Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only on receipt of the attested marksheet from the student and if the marks do not justify the concession, the differential payment will need to be made before the enrolment can be finalized.
In using the Spur Online Service (SOS), of Spur Tutorials you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Spur tutorials reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the Spur Online Service (SOS) of Spur Tutorials. The agreement between you and the SOS shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
Our study material is Pattern Proof i.e. students are prepared for future IIT-JEE / AIEEE irrespective of any type of pattern.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail not withstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Spur Online Services (SOS) you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Spur Online Service.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Spur will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Spur Tutorials for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Spur Tutorials shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organisation/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Spur tutorials.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Spur Tutorials through their website for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Spur Tutorials reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Spur tutorials has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) Spur Online Service is at the Users sole risk. The Service(s) of Spur Online Service is provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Spur Tutorials its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. Spur Tutorials does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although Spur Tutorials current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the vendors and the User.
- Spur Online Services users are compulsory to send their self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of class X and attach recent three passport size photographs along with dully filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only or user may send us the mail of the scanned copy of self attested mark sheet of class X Along with three soft copy of photograph.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not. Spur Tutorials does not hold itself responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in Engineering Entrance Exams.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents / Guardian.
- Request for change of Address: Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office through a written application quoting the Name, ReferenceID, Roll No. of the student.
- In case of any dispute, arising out of present terms & conditions, same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairman of Spur Tutorials Ltd. The seat of arbitrator will be at Delhi only. In any case if any matter has to go to the court, only Delhi Court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.